Wednesday, April 7, 2010

JDF1 "real time" performance Malaysia.



Well guys, my first performance figues are ready to be tested. I've tried them out a few times in different circuits and this is as close as the real thing. Be aware that the game does choose randomly but generally it represents where each driver and team should be upto the Malaysian Grand Prix. I will be updating the performance as much as possible, so stay tuned and enjoy!

A special greeting to "pimpones1", whose support I apreciate, and one of the gifted people who make GP4 the best simulation game out there.

All you need to do is copy the values in the game using GP4 Master or similar.

1 comment:

  1. Hey mate, thanks for mention my name!
    i really like your real time perfs.

    all my mods are based on it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete